HERITAGE HOLIDAY CRAFT AND GIFT FAIR RETURNS FOR 44th SEASON IN 2021
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday, December 3-4-5, 2021
- We are planning this event pending restrictions
- Hours will be determined as we get closer to the event
- Parking is free
- We offer shuttle service right to the building doors!
- We’ll shuttle you and your great buys back to your car too.
Heritage Holiday Craft & Gift Fair
The Santa Cruz County Fairgrounds Foundation invites you to the 44th Annual Heritage Holiday Craft & Gift Fair happening at our beautifully decorated Santa Cruz County Fairgrounds this December.
The Harvest, Crosetti, and Fine Art buildings will once again be filled with great handmade crafts and gift ideas for this holiday. Come join us for what has become the official start of the holiday season here in the Pajaro Valley. Bring your family and friends to find one-of-a-kind special holiday gifts for everyone on your list. With three big buildings to shop, you will find crafts, gifts, antiques, collectibles, toys, and much more. Many of our crafters have been with us for several years.
(The 2021 Heritage Holiday Craft and Gift Fair is subject to State and County Guidelines at the time surrounding the event)