The Santa Cruz County Fairgrounds Foundation invites you to the 42nd Annual Heritage Holiday Craft & Gift Fair happening at our beautifully decorated Santa Cruz County Fairgrounds this December.
The Harvest, Crosetti, and Fine Art buildings will once again be filled with great handmade crafts and gift ideas for this holiday. Come join us for what has become the official start of the holiday season here in the Pajaro Valley. Bring your family and friends to find one-of-a-kind special holiday gifts for everyone on your list. With three big buildings to shop, you will find crafts, gifts, antiques, collectibles, toys, and much more. Many of our crafters have been with us for several years.
Santa and Ms Claus will be making their visit again on Saturday and Sunday too. Enjoy great delicious home-cooked favorites. There’s also a Great Coffee Bar, and The Kettle Corn is always fresh in the Christmas Square. Don’t forget to grab a slice of wonderful Gizdich Pie from our pie booth.
Mark your calendars:
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday, December 6, 7 and 8.
- Friday hours – from 10AM to 6PM
- Saturday and Sunday hours – 10AM to 4PM
- Parking is free and includes
- We offer shuttle service right to the building doors!
- We’ll shuttle you and your great buys back to your car too.